FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you can't find the answer to your question here please feel free to call us at 513-295-8038
- Can I bring my bikes in the room? Yes, two bikes should fit comfortably, anymore than that will be a little tight
- May I have an early check in or later check out? This is based off availability and we will not know until the night before or the day of. You can let us know that you are interested by writing in the comments section when you book or email us directly and we will accommodate if possible. When it is we will send your check in codes as soon as your room becomes available.For later check out we will let you know in your check in Key codes email if that is possible as well.
- Can I have a party on the balcony at the Lofts? Parties are not allowed at the Lofts, unless you rent all 4 of the rooms out for the night. The party can only consist of small gatherings of up to 20-25 people. There will be an extra $100 fee. No more than 4 people per room may stay the night. Please email for enquires on parties for more details.
- Is there elevator access to reach the second floor to the Lofts? Yes! it is outside Bishops Quarter restaurant in the back of the building by the alley way. This will take you to the entrance to the Lofts private communial balcony.
- Can I bring my pet? In Room 2 we allow you to bring only quiet and friendly pets that are up to date on shots and vaccines. They are not allowed on any of our furniture. We will charge an extra cleaning fee only if a deep cleaning is necessary. If their are any accidents or damages caused by your pet to the furniture or carpet/ floor you will be charged for those damages.
- I am getting married, can I have my bridal party, makeup artist/ hair dresser/ photographer in my room? Yes, you are in charge of letting them in and out of the building. We will not let them in if they try to call us. They will have to park in an unpaid or paid lot around Loveland. We also ask that you be considerate of your noise level for the other guests. No glitter please or we might charge an extra cleaning fee.
- Can I purchase a gift card? We do gift vouchers for the amount you want to put towards a reservation and we send it to you via email for you to print out. We will put a code on the gift card that the person recieving will call or email us the days they want to redeem the voucher.
- What is your cancellation policy? For a full refund you must cancel 8 days before your reservation anything after that you will be charged the full amount.
- Can you help plan and decorate my room for a special occasion? Yes, we take great joy in going out of our way to create lasting impressions and experiences for our guests and their loved ones. Email us to discuss details.
- When and where can I locate my key codes to enter the building and my room? We send your key code via email within the hour before check in time at 3pm. If you are confused on how to use the keypad please open the link to our welcome guidebook you received in your booking confirmation and turn to the check in and check out page for a visual example on how to use it.
- We are driving seperate can we have an extra parking spot? We cannot accommodate two parking spots on the weekends. It may be possible during the week. Email us for any enquires.