Loveland Lofts is located in the Bishop Building which was built in 1905 by Dr. N.W. Bishop (a well-respected doctor), who constructed a number of commercial buildings within the historic district and over 100 homes across the river on either side of West Loveland Avenue.
The Bishop Building’s second floor contained five apartments for more than half a century until fire destroyed the building on Memorial Day, 2017. Every effort was made to preserve as much of the building as possible while constructing new improvements that balance the best of old and new. A portion of the second floor is now part of Bishop’s Quarter while the remainder of it was developed into Loveland Lofts.